I'll tell you what -- I'm still not in the holiday spirit, and suspect it just won't be happening for me this year. I'm okay with it. But there's one thing I can't deny - this is a great list of holiday songs, and I've been listening to them ever since she sent them over to me. Enjoy!
1. Perry Como // It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
2. Stevie Wonder // What Christmas Means to Me
3. The Pogues // Fairytale of New York
4. Louis Armstrong // Cool Yule
5. The Head and the Heart // What Are You Doing New Years?
6. Otis Redding // Merry Christmas Baby
7. Coldplay // Christmas Lights
8. Barenaked Ladies ft. SM // God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings
9. Hanson // Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
10. Michael Buble // Cold December Night
11. Dan Fogelberg // Same Old Lang Syne
12. Judy Garland // Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
And one to grow on...
13. Andrew Bird // Auld Lang Syne