August 16, 2013

My Week in Real Housewives of Orange County Gifs

Woke up Monday morning ready to tackle the week.

Had some Monday drinks with Mills after bocce.

Found out some interesting news on Tuesday.

Spent Tuesday afternoon making small talk in a group text.

Had to spend Wednesday morning/afternoon remembering to breathe.

Extremely grateful for endorphins after spin on Wednesday nights.

Definitely needed some girl time with Mills on Thursday.

I always swear off drinking after a rough Thursday night.

But I'm back in the game by the 5 o'clock whistle on Friday.

14 comments:

  1. oh i love this show. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hahaha! i have never watched any housewives show but the gifs are awesome. don't gifs make posts so much better?

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This= flawless. Every Friday I feel like Vicki.. WOO-HOOOO'ing straight out the door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts of yours. I WILL be woohooing at 5pm today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't. Theses seriously get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something else happened on Thursday night. It involved me standing in my kitchen, clutching my phone, screaming "WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU ARE DISGUSTING?".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always swear off drinking after getting a really good hangover. And then I do it again. And again. And again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Mills would be in Helmets, you would.

    My head hurts. Are we done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha swear off drinking. that's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT IS GOING ON THAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME?

    I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every now and then I get emails from friends who are visiting Orange County, and want recommendations on places to take their kids, other than the obvious amusement parks.to see more visit. Orange County Adrian's Carpets - Flooring Carpet, Wood and Tile in all of Orange County California

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes you feel like a comment, sometimes you don't.