December 31, 2013

A Year in Review.

January// iPad + YouTube = many hours spent watching DailyGrace.

February// Loss of my favorite person.

March// Ringworm (ewuh). Pink eye (ewuhx2). Speeding ticket (fuck).

April// Freedom.

May// No Filter Show with Kelsey.

June// My Week in Gifs, starting with this one.

July// When my spinning addiction began.

August// Mumford and Sons in Canada!

September// Turned 27 + bought an iMac = now I'm old and never leave my house.

October// Utah --> New York. Halloween!

November// New York --> Ohio. Timberwives!

December// 14 day stint in a Breaking Bad rehabilitation center, also known as Tumblr.

I could go into detail with you, but if you've been here before, you know what's what. And if you haven't been here before, feel free to snoop around.

I look back at all of the changes I've made over the past year and sometimes I can't believe that my life is my life. It's corny to say, but it's the truth. I'm healthier - both physically and mentally - but above all, I'm happy. The happiest I've been in a long, long time.

Cheers, friends. Here's to a great 2014.

8 comments:

  1. NOVEMBER!!!! Best weekend of the year.

    Let's do it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to say I was involved in about 85% of this nonsense. Loved every second of it. REMEMBER WHEN my birth was your re-birth?? I loved that night.

    March will forever make me laugh out loud.

    ROUND 2 for 2014?? K. See you in Raleigh for New Year's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and this is a great list. so glad i got to read along and that we became friends. am i being too corny now? i'll stop.

    ps - we need a list of future to-do's. like new york goes to orlando. and i'll throw in florida goes to brooklyn and meets you there slash in manhattan. because i know i'll be there at least 2-4 times ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happpppppy all of the happpy. and all of the daily grace. ps. don't act like your DG watching only happened in the month of Jan. LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely sounds like you had a great year!!! I hope 2014 is even better!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes you feel like a comment, sometimes you don't.