January 9, 2014

A Follow Up.

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who left book suggestions on yesterday's post.
I'm looking forward to reading every last one of them.

So, in honor of all of the books you've suggested, I've decided to put my Goodreads account to use.
On there you'll see books I've read, and books I want to read.
Make sure you check 'em out!
And get an account (if you don't already have one) and add me as your friggin friend.

I've also added a reading list to my side bar, to hold me to this!
Now, if I could only add a Netflix "to watch" list...

Anyway.

I'm looking forward to adding more books.
And checking them off as I go along.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to locate my library card.

11 comments:

  1. Yes. I love Gladwell. I always feel so intelligent when I finish one of his. The Book Thief. Ugly cry. I got Wild for Christmas! We can read it together and hold hands and talk about it and stuff.

    Excellent list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And! Ordinary Men? Fascinating. Read it in my Holocaust class in college. I'm kinda obsessed with the Holocaust. And now I officially miss reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YER SO FRIGGIN FANCY. MAKE ME ONE OF THESE FOR MY SIDE BAR. BYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRIEND REQUEST SENT!

    I can't wait to creep your books.

    Also: DO NOT JUDGE MY BOOK SHELVES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fancy with this goodreads thing. i've brought my kindle in to work today to read over lunch and couldn't be more excited about it. my book list is too long for my own good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is this goodreads? So out of the loop over here with my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will LOVE everything Jen Lancaster!
    If no one suggested it yesterday (sorry, I didn't read all comments) ready "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson, great for a laugh if you find yourself in a reading rut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, if I added a Netflix must-watch list, I would be screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. which one are you going to start with?!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes you feel like a comment, sometimes you don't.