January 7, 2014

Welcome Back.

Oh my gosh, hello. It's been a while, hasn't it? 
I didn't intend on taking a blog vacation, but it happened and now it's over with, so let's move on and catch up. 

So many things to say, and I don't know where to start.

I finally got around to updating my about me page.
(and accidentally deleted my old one, and all of the comments I loved so much)
And I'm trying something different with my text, that probably won't last.

I'm excited for 2014 - I'm sure you've heard that about twenty million times in the past week.
But I really am - and for what? 
Well, I guess I'm excited for the unknown.

What if I dyed my light pink? And what if I actually pierced my nose?
What if I moved? Because for once, there isn't anyone holding me back.

I need to be honest with you - I'm really enjoying my independence.
I said to myself (and my friends) (and my family) last fall that I was taking myself off the market.
That I wasn't interested in meeting anyone until January.

And now it's January and all I can think is, "Well, maybe March? Or July?"

This whole going wherever I want, and doing whatever I want...
(or NOT doing anything, which is equally great and amazing)
...has been nice. And I'm not sure I'm ready to give that up yet.

But, I'm getting off topic. Let's talk about what I will be doing in the near future.

I'm going to Mohegan Sun for the first time on Saturday.
I'm not a big gambler; I won $40 at Turning Stone last summer and acted like it was $40k.
But there is a good group of people going, and I'm excited to be part of it.

I have an end of the year football party to go to in a couple of weeks.
Let's not discuss how I came in 11th place, and it only paid through 10th.
(insert pissed off emoji here)
(insert foot in mouth, because I swear I'm really not a big gambler!)

Michelle will be gracing Kelsey and I with her presence in March.
And yes, I will obnoxiously count down to it.
So consider this your warning.

And that's really what's been going on here.
What's new with you?

8 comments:

  1. As I said last night-- THIS DESIGN ****heart eyes emoji***** I love it so much. SO MUCH. Nice work, Holly Grail.

    PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR LIGHT PINK. I know you can pull it off. Your hair is already so light to begin with. DO IT.

    TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY. TWO gosh darn months. DAS IT? DAS ALL THE MONTHS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK. because it's been getting lonely over here. sorry for all the caps. i just got excited there for a min. moving on. (this feels like a long phone message, so let's keep going) - pierce your nose please and we can be twins. ADD visiting florida to your list. OR invite me. (did i just invite myself?)

    sorry, made this all about me. i'm glad you're doing your thing miss independent. bc you're rockin it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE MISSED YOU.

    The concert is TWO MONTHS from today. That means two months yesterday I'll be at your house terrorizing your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. But I say that everytime you change things up. I'm easy, I guess.

    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

    Also, I'm just going to keep counting down to future dates and hope that you and Kelsey and Michelle just show up on my porch with all your cats and let me in on your shennanigans.

    ONLY 107 MORE DAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new design? I dig it. If you do follow Kerri's advice and hit up Florida I'll be in her neck of the woods in mid April. Yeah I told you first. I'm a bitch that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed you! A few things.... I love the new design and text. So keep it ok? Sometimes I sit and daydream about how much easier it would be to flat hunt by myself. And then I am brought back to reality with a huge fucking thud. And leastly. Meeting Michelle? Totally jealous. You bitch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, you..... go with the LIGHT PINK! LIGHT PINK! LIGHT PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I have to have a battle royale with Michelle for your visits and love? BECAUSE I WILL.

    If you don't dye your hair light pink I will and then I will get fired. And then you can come move to San Diego and we can be unemployed and fabulous together. WITH OUR CATS.

    I love love love your new blog design. Love long time. Off to read your about me that I didn't write for you...

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes you feel like a comment, sometimes you don't.